Welcome! Aanii! Bonjour!
Attendance & Safe Arrival Attendance procedures and the school day at a glance.
Forms & Documents
Communication & Reference Information
How we make St. David a school of excellence
Teacher Websites & Homework Help Support for students at home
In the News
A group of very fortunate students in grades 3, 4 and 5 at St. David Catholic Elementary School received a belated Christmas gift this January. The students were surprised with a special visit from members of the Sudbury Wolves, members of the Sudbury Regional Police and Gord Ewin. The members of the Sudbury Wolves included captain Danny Desrochers as well as defenseman Conor Cummins. Read more...
We know that your child will have the best learning experience with our dedicated and hard-working staff at Sudbury Catholic Schools. Read more...
The St. David Catholic Elementary School Christmas choir, led by community volunteer, Melody Henry recently visited Red Oak Villa, a seniors residence in the heart of Sudbury. The student choir sang Christmas carols and spread Christmas cheer throughout the complex. While sharing hot chocolate and Christmas cookies the students and seniors visited, told stories and enjoyed each others company. Read more...
Every year at St. David Catholic Elementary School, the staff and volunteers get together to plan an old fashion, traditional Christmas feast for the students. A Christmas meal including turkey with all the trimmings was served to all students at the school. Each classroom assumed a responsibility for the feast. The kindergarten students created the placemats, grade one students baked cupcakes for dessert, and the grade 4/5 class was responsible for serving the meal. Read more...
As part of our ongoing commitment to supporting our Sudbury Catholic parents, the SCDSB would like to provide a link to the latest newsletter from The Ontario Association of Parents in Catholic Education (OAPCE). Read more...
St. David Catholic Elementary School celebrated the season of advent with a school wide teaching assembly that focused on hope, love, joy and peace. The grade 2/3 and 3 classes hosted the celebration and taught the school population about the importance of advent and the virtue of patience, especially during this busy time of year. The children and their teachers related "being patient for Jesus' birth" to waiting for an important phone call, waiting for spring to come or waiting for babies to be born. Read more...
This Week at St. David
- Deacon Roland having breakfast with FDK B.
- Donate a $1 to support Syrian Family.
- Shrove Tuesday, 9:00 AM
- Ash Wednesday
- Parent breakfast with Sylvie from the Health Unit. , 9:00 AM
- Gr. 5/6 and 3/4 classes Cross Country Skiing and Snowshoeing.
- Red and White Dance, 1:00 PM
- Gr.1/2 and 3/4 classes start their swimming lessons.
- Mrs.Blinn's FDK class hosting Valentine Parents Luncheon., 11:00 AM
- Student Led conferences, all parent invited.
- Gr.5/6 class visiting St.Benedict Catholic School.
- School Mass at Christ the King Parish
- Gr.3 and 2/3 classes Cross Country Skiing and Snowshoeing.
- Gr.1/2 and 3/4 classes at swimming lessons.
- Boy's handball tournament
- Girls Handball Tournament
- Elder visits gr.5/6 class.
- Parent breakfast with Sylvie from the health unit.
- Virtue of the Month assembly.
Next school council meeting:
- Bussing Information
- Registration Information
- Sudbury Catholic Shools Parent Resources
- Catholic School Council
- Latest "Partners in Spirit"
- Minstry of Education (MOE)
- MOE Parent Resources
- Literacy & Numeracy Secretariat
- EQAO Information
- Combined Grades Pamphlet
- Student Insurance
- Direction of School Support
- Voluntary Aboriginal Self Identification